The YubiKey 5 Nano is a hardware based authentication solution that provides superior defense against phishing, eliminates account takeovers, enables compliance and offers expanded choices for strong authentication. This key delivers strong authentication via USB-A ports. New with the YubiKey 5 Nano is support for FIDO2 allowing organizations to enable passwordless login. The YubiKey 5 Nano includes:
- Support for strong single factor, two-factor hardware and multi-factor authentication
- Strong authentication with support for multiple protocols (Yubico OTP, OATH HOTP, OATH TOTP, U2F, PIV, and Open PGP), and FIDO2 the new standard enabling the replacement of weak password-based authentication.
- Out of the box integration with hundreds of services, with no shared secrets.
- A seamless user experience that is easy to use, fast and reliable and is proven at scale to significantly reduce IT costs.
How It Works
- Choose a service to sign-in with and enter your username and password
- When prompted, simply insert the YubiKey into a USB port
- Authenticate effortlessly with a touch of the gold contacts
- Strong single factor, two-factor hardware and multi-factor authentication
- Easy and fast authentication with a single touch
- Reduces IT operational costs
- Multiprotocol support on a single key
- Made in the USA & Sweden
- Four times faster than typing a One Time Passcode
- Always on and accessible because no batteries or network connectivity is required
- Login to your personal Microsoft Account with YubiKey 5 Nano – no passwords required on supported devices8
- Supported protocols: FIDO2, FIDO U2F, smart card (PIV), Yubico OTP, OpenPGP, OATH-TOTP, OATH-HOTP, and Challenge-Response
- Secure element hardware to protect cryptographic keys and perform cryptographic operations
- Crypto Algorithms: RSA 40965, RSA 30725, RSA 2048, RSA 1024, ECC p2566, ECC p3846
- Interface: USB-A
- Works on Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux and on major browsers such as Chrome, Firefox2, Safari3, Edge7, and Opera4
- Works on mobile platforms such as iOS1 and Android4
- Works with Google, Facebook, Dropbox, Twitter, LastPass, Dashlane, and hundreds of other services. Find a service here.
- PIV smart card compatible, smart card minidriver available on Windows
Thanks for your kind understanding.