Each order consists of 5 keys.
Selecting “1” in the quantity would mean that a total of 5 keys is ordered.
Selecting “2” in the quantity would mean that a total of 10 keys is ordered and so on.
About YubiKey 4 Nano
Yubico’s 4th generation YubiKey is built on high-performance secure elements. It includes the same range of one-time password and public key authentication protocols as in the YubiKey NEO, excluding NFC, but with stronger public/private keys, faster crypto operations and the world’s first touch-to-sign feature.
This is the NANO version, which has a compact form factor compared to its brother the YubiKey 4. Meant to be able to have a snug fit inside a USB port.
- Strong two-factor hardware based authentication
- Easy and fast authentication with a single touch
- Reduces IT operational costs
- Multiprotocol support on a single key
- Crush-resistant and waterproof
- Choice of USB-A and USB-C form factors
- Made in the USA & Sweden
- Supported protocols: FIDO U2F, smart card (PIV), Yubico OTP, OpenPGP, OATH-TOTP, OATH-HOTP, and Challenge-Response
- Secure element hardware to protect cryptographic keys
- Crypto Algorithms: RSA 2048, ECC p256, ECC p384
- Interface: USB-A and USB-C
- Works on Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Chrome OS operating systems, and on major browsers
- PIV smart card compatible, minidriver available on Windows
- Support for PKCS#1