WipeDrive is an erasure that able to wipe all data from your hard drives in accordance with some well-known standards such as (DoD 5220.22-M, HMG IS5 Baseline, HMG IS5 Enhanced, Canada Ops-II, US Army AR380-19, US Air Force 5020, German VSITR, NAVSO P-5239-26, NCSC-TG-025, Russian GOST P50739-95) making it unrecoverable.
By completely erase your hard drive, it protects your identity and other personal information, when buying, selling or throwing your computer away. It may also improve your system performance.
• NIST Approved – Hammer erasure tool is compliant with NIST 800-36 and 800-88
• Supports Multiple Devices At One Time – Hammer erasure tool is able to process up to 4 hard disks at once
• All-In-One Device – Hammer erasure tool can not only erase, but also, partition, format and image source data to each of the drives.
The Hammer is a hard disk drive erasure tool. The device will securely erase all data written to the attached drives, up to 4 drives at once.
Both PATA and SATA interfaces are supported. Secure Erase is implemented allowing guaranteed, uninterrupted erasure of all data stored on the media.
If a drive does not support the secure erase command, NIST 800-36 and 800-88 compliant data erase methods are used.
Once each connected device is erased, the user can configure the system to partition, format and image source data to each of the drives.
Once the process has been started, the Hammer will execute each step until complete.
Hammer is a one step tool that will erase all data from a drive and prepare the drive to be redeployed into service.
• Secure Erase / Pattern Erase
• Auto Partitioning / Auto Formatting
• Auto Image Copy
• NIST 800-88 Compliant / NIST 800-36 Compliant
• SATA and PATA interfaces
• High Speed UDMA transfers
• Verify after complete
• Up to Four Drives at one time
• USB 2.0 for storing and printing verification logs
• Provides peace of mind that confidential data will not fall into the wrong hands.
• Meets data sanitization standards set by the US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and The US Department of Defense